Hot-dip galvanized steel pipes are widely used in construction, machinery, coal mines, chemicals, electric power, railway vehicles, automobile industry, highways, bridges, containers, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, prospecting machinery and other manufacturing industries.
Galvanized steel pipes are welded steel pipes with a hot-dip galvanized or electro-galvanized layer on the surface. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance of the steel pipe and prolong the service life. Galvanized pipe has a wide range of uses. In addition to line pipes for conveying water, gas, oil and other general low-pressure fluids, it is also used as oil well pipes and oil pipes in the petroleum industry, especially offshore oilfields, as well as oil heaters and condensation for chemical coking equipment. Pipes for coolers, coal-distilled wash oil exchangers, pipe piles for trestle bridges, and pipes for support frames in mine tunnels, etc.
(1) First, use a solvent to clean the surface of the steel to remove organic matter on the surface.
(2) Then use tools to remove rust (wire brush) to remove loose or inclined scales, rust, welding slag, etc.,
(3) Use pickling.
Galvanizing is divided into hot-dip galvanizing and cold-dip galvanizing. Hot-dip galvanizing is not easy to rust, and cold galvanizing is easier to rust.
If you want to import GOOD QUALITY Steel from Vietnam, please contact us at:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat/Line/Viber: +84 973 765 730
– Website: https://steelvn.vn/