For the second consecutive year, Nam Kim Steel was ranked in Top 5 in the list of Top 50 Best Companies in Vietnam

Updated on: 18/03/2020

On June 7th, 2008, at GEM Center, Ho Chi Minh City- Nhip Cau Dau Tu Magazine in cooperation with Thien Viet Securities Company (TVS) announced the list and honored “50 most effective companies in Vietnam” (Top 50). The rankings show the business results and reflect the corporate governance over the past 3 years 2015, 2016 and 2017 *.

The “50 Most Valuable Business Companies in Vietnam” rankings are a yearly ranking of prestigious and reputable companies, in consultation with leading business and business experts from the School of Business. Harvard, reference from the world’s prestigious bureaus such as Bloomberg Businessweek, Fortune, and Forbes Worldwide, to seek and honor efficient trading companies on the Vietnamese stock market.

This is a remarkable event marked the second consecutive year Nam Kim Steel (Ticker: NKG) was ranked Top 5 in the list of Top 50 most effective business companies in Vietnam. The results of this year’s rankings are based on business performance of 70% divided equally by the two criteria of average double revenue growth and average return on equity (ROE) 3. year. Meanwhile, the remaining 30% will be decided by the market through the criteria of return to investor. As a result, Nam Kim Corporation has a 3-year average of 29.3%, a return on equity of 33.2% and a return on average of 448.6% for 3 years. *)

namkim steel

                                Pictures at the ceremony of Top 50 Best Business Companies in Vietnam

In 2017, Nam Kim Company reached 854,000 tons, reaching 107% of the plan (only steel and steel coating 704,000 tons, up 30% compared with 2016). Revenue from sales and services reached VND 12,619 billion, an increase of 41% compared to 2016, reaching 100% of the plan. After-tax profit reached VND707 billion, up 36.7% compared to 2016 and 17% higher than the plan.

On the impressive results of 2017, in 2018, Nam Kim Company continued to set its business direction. Accordingly, revenue reached 17,000 billion VND, output reached 1,000,000 tons (in which Ton and Steel coated 840,000 tons ), and profit after tax reached 750 billion VND, while promoting the expansion of export markets, new market growth.

If you want to import GOOD QUALITY Steel Coils from Vietnam, please contact us at:

– Email:
– Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat/Line/Viber: +84 973 765 730
– Website:

Galvanized steel manufacturers I Galvalume steel manufacturers I Viet Nam steel manufacturer