GALVALUME Steel Sheet is carbon steel sheet coated with aluminum-zinc alloy by a continuous hot-dip process. The nominal coating composition is 55% aluminum and 45% zinc.
Hot-dip 55% Zinc-Aluminium Alloy Coated Steel:
Detailed Product Description:
Capacity: About 65,000 Tons Per Month Width: 860 mm-1250mm or Slitting Width 50 mm – 860mm
Grade: SGLCC, DX51D,CS, Gr Coil ID: 508mm/610mm
AL-Zinc Coating: 50g/m2-200g/m2 Thickness: 0.20mm-2.0mm – All Available
Usage: Constructions Coil Weight: 2-25MT
Payment: T.T or LC At Sight Delievery: By Container Or By Bulk.
Certificate system: ASTM, JIS G3312, SIRIM( Malaysi market ) EN 10346, SNI( Indonesia ), SASO( Saudi Arabia ), AS( Australia, ISO9001:2008
Technique: Technology: NOF (Non-Oxydizing Furnace), chormated, unoiled, various spangle, hot dipped
Package: Waterproof paper + polyethylene rush inhibitor, the antirust paper , the ring of defends on inside and outside, steel belt, and the guard plate. We can also pack according to your request details.
– Especially produced for various usage purposes
– Long life of 4 times longer than other normal
– Effective corrosion sheets
– Good heat resistance
– The anti-finger layer is equipped:
– Stain-proof and oxidization resistance
– Keeping the surface of the products shiny for a long time
– To reduce cracking, scratching coating during stamping, rolling.
Hot dip Galvalume steel coils are widely used in the construction industry, as raw material for the production of corrugated panels, fencing products, drywall panel profiles, ventilation systems etc.