GALVALUME Steel Sheet is carbon steel sheet coated with aluminum-zinc alloy by a continuous hot-dip process. The nominal coating composition is 55% aluminum and 45% zinc.
Hot-dip 55% Zinc-Aluminium Alloy Coated Steel:
Detailed Product Description:
Capacity: About 65,000 Tons Per Month Width: 860 mm-1250mm or Slitting Width 50 mm – 860mm
Grade: SGLCC, DX51D,CS, Gr Coil ID: 508mm/610mm
AL-Zinc Coating: 50g/m2-200g/m2 Thickness: 0.20mm-2.0mm – All Available
Usage: Constructions Coil Weight: 2-25MT
Payment: T.T or LC At Sight Delievery: By Container Or By Bulk.
Certificate system: ASTM, JIS G3312, SIRIM( Malaysi market ) EN 10346, SNI( Indonesia ), SASO( Saudi Arabia ), AS( Australia, ISO9001:2008
Technique: Technology: NOF (Non-Oxydizing Furnace), chormated, unoiled, various spangle, hot dipped
Package: Waterproof paper + polyethylene rush inhibitor, the antirust paper , the ring of defends on inside and outside, steel belt, and the guard plate. We can also pack according to your request details.
– Especially produced for various usage purposes
– Long life of 4 times longer than other normal
– Effective corrosion sheets
– Good heat resistance
– The anti-finger layer is equipped:
– Stain-proof and oxidization resistance
– Keeping the surface of the products shiny for a long time
– To reduce cracking, scratching coating during stamping, rolling.
Hot dip Al-Zinc steel coils are widely used in the construction industry, as raw material for the production of corrugated panels, fencing products, drywall panel profiles, ventilation systems etc.